Jefferson D. Gibson House. Side-gabled Tudor Cottage with a 1 1/2-story main block and a 2-story front gabled wing, gabled wall dormers, an engaged shed porch, and a gable-end chinmey. Alterations include 6/6 replacement sash windows, enclosure of the front porch with screening, and vinyl siding. The house was built between 1937 and 1940. Jefferson D. Gibson, agent with Crum & Forster, was the owner-occupant in 1940.
Garage/Apt. ca. 1945. 1006 Demerius St. 2-story side-gabled garage apartment that now has its own street address.The first story contains 2 garage bays and a gabled entrance to the upstairs, which features vinyl siding, 6/6 sash windows and an interior chinmey.