(Below in italics is from the Burch Avenue District NR listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
"This one-story, hip-roofed bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile with a shed-roofed rear
ell on the left side. The front-gabled porch is supported by red brick piers with decorative
yellow brick detailing. A knee wall around the porch is also made of red brick with a painted
granite cap. The house is covered with vinyl siding and has four-over-one Craftsman windows
throughout. A set of three, multi-light windows are centered in the front gable. The front door
is a fifteen-light French door. The earliest known occupant is Lonnie Wesley Vickers
(manager, Vickers Brothers Auto) in 1925."