(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Two-and-one-half-story brick-veneered Colonial Revival style house built late 1920s by same contractor who did 1010 Monmouth Ave. Deep denticulated eaves, Tuscan columns at the full-facade porch, and sidelights and fanlight at the front door highlight the design. The Rev. William A. Lambeth, pastor of Trinity Methodist Church, was the earliest occupant; by 1935, it was occupied by John Strickland, Jr., general superintendent of the Public Service Company.