1999 (DC tax photo)
(Below in italics is from the 1984 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Two-story c. 1900 Neo-Colonial house sheathed with German siding; cross-gabled roof with pedimented dormer. Slightly projecting entrance bay retains original double-leaf door flanked by sidelights. A portion of the wraparound porch, carried by square posts on brick plinths, has been enclosed. Large one-over-one sash windows light both stories.