(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the right side and a shed-roofed rear addition to the left of the ell. The shed-roofed front porch is supported by simple square posts, has a weatherboarded knee wall, and has been enclosed with screens. The house retains original wood weatherboards, trim, and round gable vents, but the windows are one-over-one replacement windows. The earliest known occupant is Norman Pickett (farmer) in 1919.