(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled duplex features a full-width rear gable and is three-bays wide and six-pile. It retains no visible historic fabric. The building has small, inset porches on each of the front corners, supported by a round vinyl post with vinyl railing. It is covered with vinyl siding and has a stuccoed foundation and vinyl windows. On-line tax records date the building to 1948.