This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled Cape Cod house is five bays wide and double-pile with a full-width, gabled rear ell. The house has a continuous painted brick foundation and veneer, three gabled dormers across the façade, and an exterior chimney in the south gable end. There is vinyl siding on the dormers and rear gable and dentil molding along the roofline on the façade. It has replacement vinyl windows on the façade and dormers with original six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows in the gable ends. The replacement front door retains an original classical surround with fluted pilasters; the door is accessed by a replacement wood stoop and stair. According to a neighbor, the house was moved from the southwest corner of SPAULDING STREET and LINWOOD AVENUE in order to accommodate an expansion of the Lincoln Heath Center, likely in the late 1970s. The earliest known occupant (at 612 LINWOOD AVENUE) is William M. Rich (director of Lincoln Hospital) in 1945; the house remained on LINWOOD AVENUE through at least 1965.