1224 FAYETTEVILLE STREET
This one-story commercial structure is two-bays wide, with a gabled roof on the southern bay and a flat roof on the northern bay. The building appears on the 1913 Sanborn map. It was listed as vacant in the 1920 city directory; the Busy Bee Pressing Club and William E. Waller meats were listed at this address in 1925. It is currently the Eagle Community Food Mart.