Family in front of 1306 S. Duke with 1304 in the background, looking east on South Duke.
(Courtesy Gladys Glenn)
Both houses were still standing in the mid-1950s, during the construction of Forest Hills Shopping Center, but they appear to have been torn down during the 1960s. The section of South Duke between Vickers and Lakewood became a part of University Drive sometime during this era.
The land the two houses sat on is now occupied by a seafood market.