This large, brick Colonial Revival church stands at the northwest corner of Lincoln and Massey Streets with prominent façades facing each street. The building consists of a front-gabled sanctuary facing Massey, a two-story, hip-roofed support building facing Lincoln and a square entrance tower where the two structures intersect. The sanctuary is one bay wide and four bays deep with arched wood sash windows in arched brick surrounds. It has brick soldier-course banding at the windowsill level and brick quoins at the corners. The gabled roof has wood rake boards and molding and arched dormer vents. The two-story, support building houses the church office and likely classrooms or fellowship spaces; it is four-bays wide and has metal casement windows throughout with brick lintels and limestone keystones. It has a brick soldier course at the foundation level and between the two floors, and brick quoins at the corners. The entrance tower has a double-leaf door in a classical surround at the first-floor level, a pair of nine-light windows (one boarded over) topped by a fanlight at the second-floor level, and a round, louvered vent at the top. The tower is topped by a two-part octagonal frame cupola with copper roof, and has the same brick detailing as the sanctuary. The church sits above grade and has a brick retaining wall along the Lincoln and Massey Street elevations. It is accessed by a brick ramp and terrace at the entrance and east of the sanctuary. The building was erected as Covenant United Presbyterian Church in 1948; it is currently occupied by First Chronicles Community Church.