(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. The house has a partially engaged front-gabled porch on the front right corner that is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers. Exterior woodwork includes original wood weatherboards, shingles in the front porch gable, and exposed eaves. The house has replacement windows throughout and a louvered vent in the front gable. It has been converted to a duplex and has two modern doors off of the front porch and an exterior door on the left side of the house.
The earliest known occupants of the house are Lonnie L. Winston (carpenter) and his wife Rosa in 1930.