From the 2003 National Register listing:
Small one-story side-gabled brick Tudor Cottage with six-over-six sash windows, an original front picture window, a gabled porch with arched bays, and a hip-roofed porte-cochere. An unusual feature is the rounded balcony with an iron railing that projects from the center bay of the porch. Louis A. Gregg, district manager of Criterion Theatres, occupant in 1935. Willard B. Morgan was owner-occupant from 1940 to 1950.