(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, front-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile with a full-width, engaged front porch supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers with an original railing. The house has wood weatherboards throughout and one-over-one replacement windows light the interior. It has wood shingles and a pair of three-light, Craftsman windows flanking a louvered vent in the front gable. There is an inset porch at the right rear of the house and a window on the right side has been shortened. The house is nearly identical to the G. E. O’Neal House at 1308 Chapel Hill Street. The earliest known occupant is R. Henry Harris (auto mechanic) in 1925.