This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled Period Cottage is four bays wide and triple-pile with two gabled dormers on the façade, a shed-roofed dormer across the rear, and shed-roofed porches on each gable end. The house has a continuous brick foundation and veneer, six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows, and a prominent stepped brick chimney on the façade. There are replacement vinyl windows in the dormers and paired original windows in the second floor gable ends. The front door is located in a projecting, off-center gabled bay and has a classical surround with broken pediment, dentils, and fluted pilasters. The door is accessed by a brick stoop and stair with metal railing. The shed-roofed porch on the north elevation has been enclosed to form a sunporch and rests on a below-grade garage. The shed-roofed porch on the south elevation has also been enclosed with windows. A stone retaining wall extends across the front and north sides of the property. The earliest known occupant is James W. Page in 1950; county tax records date the building to 1948.