This one-story, hip-roofed bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a gabled dormer on the
façade. The house has a painted concrete-block foundation, asbestos siding, and two interior brick chimneys.
It retains four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style wood sash windows throughout with metal windows in
the exposed basement. The gabled dormer has exposed rafter tails and two louvered vents. An inset front
porch on the right end of the facade is supported by tapered wood columns with an original wood railing.
While the earliest known occupant is Eli B. Thompson (reverend) in 1950, the style and materials of the
house indicate a mid-1920s construction date.