This two-story, hip-roofed, Craftsman house is four bays wide and five bays deep with a projecting, two-story, gabled bay on the north elevation and a two-story, shed-roofed, full-width rear ell. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding, two interior brick chimneys, and a flared roofline. It retains four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style windows throughout and has a pair of four-light, Craftsman-style casement windows in the hip-roofed front dormer. An original fifteen-light French front door remains with matching sidelight. The hip-roofed porch extends across the facade and wraps around the north elevation, terminating in the projecting bay; it is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers and is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. An exterior stair constructed on the north elevation leads to a second-floor, hip-roofed porch that accesses a second-floor apartment. The earliest known occupant is Marcellus Allen (fireman) in 1925; it is currently four or five units.