Below in italics is from the National Register and has not been verified by the auhtor.
Cole House. Side-gabled, 1-stmy bungalow with 2 interior chimneys, weatherboards, a glazed and paneled door with 1 sidelight, 1/1 sash windows, and overhanging eaves with exposed rafter tails and decorative brackets. The engaged porch has Craftsman posts and wood railing with Chippendale accents. Ernest W. Cole was the occupant in 1930. Mrs. Edna T. Cole, nurse, was the owner/occupm1t in 1939, and by 1952 Mmiin B. Cole'was owner/occupant. [1930, 1939, 1952 CD)