This one-story, clipped-side-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile with a shed-roofed, partially enclosed porch across the rear of the house. The house has a continuous brick foundation and veneer and an exterior brick chimney on the north elevation. It retains nine-over-one, wood sash windows with brick sills. The shed-roofed, engaged front porch is supported by decorative metal posts on a terra cotta-tiled floor. The clipped-gabled dormer, centered on the façade, has replacement windows and asphalt siding. Other Craftsman features include knee braces in the gable ends and exposed, curved purlins. County tax records date the building to 1928; the earliest known occupant is Fannie McQuade (tobacco worker) in 1930.