Below in italics is from the National Register and has not been verified by the author.
Gable-and-wing 1-story house that was raised to 1 1/2 stories with an addition about 1930. Original features ai·e tall 1/1 sash windows, a glazed and paneled door with a single sidelight, a side bay window, and a fi·ont porch with classical posts. The addition added a half-story, with pairs of 6/6 sash windows. Hugh Curtis, a clerk at Holland Brothers, was the owner/occupant by 1921. His widow, Bessie, remained here until at least 1952.