From the National Register Historic District description:
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and double-pile with a side-gabled wing on the left (south) elevation. It has a stucco foundation, flush eaves, vinyl siding and windows, and rectangular louvered vents in the gables. A replacement four- light-over-four-panel door near the centered [sic] of the façade is sheltered by a shallow, cantilevered hipped roof and has a group of three windows to its left. A prefabricated shed stands west of the house. County tax records date the house to 1949 and the earliest known occupant is Alaska Pratt, a laborer at Erwin Textile Mills, in 1950.