From the National Register Historic District description:
This one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is four bays wide and triple-pile with a gabled ell at the right rear (east). The house has aluminum siding, vertical aluminum in the gables, flush eaves, and an interior brick chimney. Windows are a combination of eight-over- eight wood-sash window and vinyl replacement windows. A two-light-over-four-panel door located near the center of the façade is sheltered by a two-bay-wide, shed-roofed porch supported by square columns that has been enclosed with screens and is sheltered by aluminum awnings. A low stone wall extends along the southeast side of the driveway. County tax records date the house to 1948 and the earliest known occupants are Reverend George Davis and his wife, Esther, in 1950.