From the National Register Historic District description:
Typical of post-World War II housing, this one-story, side-gabled, Minimal Traditional-style house is three bays wide and double-pile with vinyl siding and windows, paired on the façade, flush eaves, and an interior brick chimney. A replacement door, centered on the façade, is sheltered by a front-gabled porch supported by square posts. A shed-roofed porch at the right rear (west) has a vinyl-sided knee wall. County tax records date the house to 1947 and the earliest known occupant is Sandy McClain, a forklift operator at American Tobacco Company, and his wife, Ola, in 1950.