This one-story, front-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and double-pile with a low gable on the west elevation and a gabled rear ell on the southwest corner. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding, and an exterior brick chimney on the west elevation. It retains original six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows, but has a replacement front door. The front-gabled porch is supported by replacement wood posts with an unpainted wood railing and is accessed by a brick stair. A low, stone wall extends along the east side of the property along Concord Street. County tax records date the building to 1942; the earliest known occupants are William and Essie Judd (laborers, Liggett & Myers) in 1945.