This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and double-pile, with a projecting, gabled bay centered on the façade. The house has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, two interior brick chimneys, and original six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows. A flat-roofed porch to the right of the front gable is supported by decorative metal posts and railings. There are metal awnings on the façade, sheltering the windows and porch. County tax records date the building to 1940; the earliest known occupant is James C. Branch (United States Navy) in 1945.
Submitted by Keith Bowden on Tue, 05/08/2012 - 5:35pm