(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
The one-story, pyramidal-roofed house with centered front gable sits atop a small rise and has a brick retaining wall along the sidewalk and up the front walk. The house is three bays wide and double-pile with a wide front porch, supported by Craftsman-style battered posts on brick piers. The porch has modern rails and a hipped roof. The foundation is brick piers with a corbelled brick curtain wall matching the tall, corbelled brick interior chimney. The house has an asphalt- shingled roof, vinyl siding and one-over-one vinyl windows covered by metal grates. A hip- roofed addition extends across the rear of the house with a second, smaller shed-roofed addition with concrete block foundation on the right (east) side. The earliest known residents are Solomon Kennedy (laborer) in 1903, Charles W. Tompkins (laborer) in 1905, and Garfield Hayes (laborer) and Charles Banks (confectioner), in 1907/08. J. G. and Morris Haskell (Haskell & Morris clothing) lived in the house from 1919 to 1929.