This two-story, simplified Queen Anne-style house has a hipped roof with front dormer and is two bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a stuccoed brick foundation, vinyl siding and soffits, and an asphalt-shingled roof. Original windows have been replaced with smaller six-over-six vinyl window with vinyl shutters. The one-story porch is supported by square, replacement posts and has a modern porch rail and floor. The porch wraps around the right (west) side of the house, terminating at a two-story, gable-roofed block projecting from the right, rear side of the house. Behind this block is a one-story, hip-roofed addition. A first-floor window was converted to a door when the house was changed to a duplex at an unknown date.
The house is first listed in 1915, occupied by Miss Bernice Cobb. By 1919, G. T. Cobb (millhand) was the primary resident.