(Below in italics is from the Holloway Street District NR listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This small, one-story, three-bay, side-gabled house has Craftsman-bungalow features including deep eaves, knee brackets with a decorative detail at the bottom, and exposed rafters. The exterior of the house is covered with German-profile siding and the house sits on a brick foundation with an asphalt-shingled roof. The house has an exterior end brick chimney and original six-over-one
wood windows. The roof of the projecting, front-gabled porch rests on battered wood posts on brick piers with a brick lattice between the piers. The porch gable has an exposed king-post truss. Early occupants include William L. Watkins in 1934 and H. Frank Davis in 1939.