This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled Period Cottage is four bays wide and triple-pile with a projecting, asymmetrical catslide front-gabled entrance bay and a gabled dormer on the right end of the façade. The house has a brick foundation and veneer and a prominent exterior brick chimney on the façade with a yellow-brick “T” on it. It has six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows and an original arched wood front door with four lights. The projecting entrance bay has faux half-timbering in the gable, stone detailing around the door, and a small four-light window to the right of the door. The brick stoop and stair are sheltered by an aluminum awning on decorative metal posts. A stone planter and brick terrace with brick lattice knee wall are of later construction. There is a low stone retaining wall across the front of the property. County tax records date the building to 1948; the earliest known occupant is Willie L. Thompson (bricklayer) in 1950.
Garage, c. 1950 – Front-gabled brick garage with vinyl siding in the front gable and batten wood doors.