This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell and a modern shed-roofed addition to the left of the ell. The house is nicely detailed with a stone foundation matching a low stone retaining wall around the front of the property. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered posts on stone piers. The house is covered with vinyl siding and but retains original four-over-four windows throughout. Windows on the façade are paired and flank a replacement front door with replacement sidelights and original three-light transom. The earliest known occupants are Leonidas Sparrow (carpenter), his wife, Mrs. Elizabeth Sparrow, and J. A. Purnell (carpenter) in 1902.
Carport, c. 1980 – One-story, front-gabled frame carport with storage along the left and rear that are covered with plywood sheathing.