(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This three-bay, double-pile Craftsman bungalow retains its overall form and fenestration. The house has a front-gabled roof and an engaged front porch supported by wrought-iron posts on brick piers with painted concrete caps, a modern wood rail, and simple knee brackets supporting the roof. It has been covered completely with vinyl including the soffits, and has a stuccoed brick foundation, an asphalt-shingled roof, and an interior brick chimney. Windows have been replaced with vinyl six-over-six windows and the door replaced with a modern steel door, all with vinyl surrounds. Original gable windows have been replaced with a vinyl vent. The earliest known occupants are E. C. Whitley and Mrs. R. A. Jones in 1924.
10.18.13 (Photo by G. Kueber)