This large, side-gable Craftsman bungalow with gabled front dormer is the largest remaining house on this block of Mallard Avenue. It is three bays wide and double-pile. It has four-over- one, Craftsman-style windows, knee brackets in the gable ends and gabled front dormer, and an engaged porch supported by battered posts on brick piers. The brick porch foundation has been recently rebuilt. The house rests on a brick foundation, is sheathed by wood weatherboards, and has an asphalt-shingled roof with two brick chimneys in the ridgeline. Evidence of a patterned metal-shingled roof remains around the edge of the dormer. There is a small rear gabled addition on the left side of the house and an enclosed shed-roofed porch in the ell. The house, currently under renovation, retains much of its original fabric and is framed by a low stone retaining wall along the street. One of the most impressive houses on this block, it was occupied in 1924 by William B. Walters, a master mechanic. Walters remained in the house until at least 1939.