This one-and-a-half story, side-gabled bungalow is two bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, and an interior brick chimney. It has three-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style wood sash windows and a three-light-over-two-panel front door. A nearly full-width, front-gabled porch extends across the façade, supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers with a decorative metal railing. A gabled dormer, centered on the façade, has painted asphalt-shingle siding, a pair of six-light windows, and exposed rafter tails and knee braces. The house has knee braces in the gables. A hip-roofed bay extends from the east elevation, with windows on all three sides. There is a gabled rear ell at the northeast corner and an attached metal carport on the west side of the house. A low, stone wall runs along the driveway and across the front of the lot with integrated stone steps that lead to the front walk.
The earliest known occupant is Henry C. Davis (agent, Southern Fidelity Mutual Insurance Company) in 1940; county tax records date the building to 1936 and the building appears on the 1937 Sanborn map.