This one-story, hip-roofed house has a centered front gable with rectangular vent and a hip-roofed front porch. The house is three bays wide and double-pile. It rests on a stuccoed brick foundation, has been covered with vinyl siding, and has an asphalt-shingled roof. All of the one-over-one windows and exterior doors are replacement and the opening to the left of the front door has been enlarged to accommodate a picture window. However, the overall form of the structure remains intact. A gabled addition extends from the rear of the house. The porch has battered pilasters and replacement wrought-iron supports on stuccoed brick piers. A low, stuccoed retaining wall runs the width of the lot near the street. The earliest known resident was Otho W Beck, a grocer at 600 N. Roxboro, in 1919-1920. William L. Seabock (police detective) occupied the house in 1924.