This two-story, hip-roofed duplex is four bays wide and double-pile. The building has a painted brick foundation, asbestos siding, two interior brick chimneys, and a clipped-gabled front dormer with asphalt siding and a louvered vent. Windows are one-over-one, double-hung vinyl windows paired on the façade. One of the original nine-light-over-three-panel doors remains. The hip-roofed shared front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers and is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. The building has a two-story, shed-roofed ell at the rear and a one-story, shed-roofed ell behind the first ell. The building is listed as vacant in the 1930 city directory; the earliest known occupants are Henry H. Hairston (reverend) and Hezekia P. Pemberton in 1935.