This one-story, hip-roofed house is four bays wide and triple-pile with a full-width, gabled rear ell. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and two brick chimneys, an interior chimney just left of the ridgeline and an exterior chimney on the east elevation. The house has been altered with the partial enclosure of the inset front porch to accommodate a second entrance for the conversion of the home to a duplex. The house retains two hollow-core front doors, each with a single, small glass pane near the top. The inset porch retains decorative metal porch supports and metal railings. The earliest known occupant is Pavo Pemberton (orderly) in 1950; it is unclear when the home was converted to a duplex.