(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This three-bay, single-pile, one-story house is typical of the early twentieth-century vernacular. It has a gabled rear ell extending from the right (west) side of the house and a partially enclosed, shed-roofed porch within the ell. The house has a stuccoed brick foundation, vinyl siding throughout, replacement nine-over-nine vinyl windows, and an asphalt-shingled roof. A slender brick chimney rises at the rear of the ell. The house features a projecting center gable that forms the front porch of the house. The porch has a wide vinyl-covered span with vinyl siding in the gable. Battered porch posts have been replaced with modern wood posts and rails. Tax records indicate construction in 1920, but T. J. Mangum is the earliest known resident in 1924.
The house has since been renovated, with removal of the vinyl siding (the siding is 100% wood, per the owner.)