This one-and-a-half-story, side-gabled bungalow is two bays wide and triple-pile with a one-story, single-pile, shed-roofed rear ell. The house has a concrete-block foundation, vinyl siding, three interior brick chimneys, and replacement windows, paired on the façade. The replacement front door has an original ten-light sidelight. A shed-roofed dormer on the façade has a single replacement window. The engaged front porch wraps around the west side of the house and is supported by tapered wood columns with a replacement railing and concrete steps. On the west elevation, an exterior wood stairs leads to the second story. The earliest known occupant is William E. Waller (meat store on Fayetteville) in 1925; county tax records confirm a 1925 construction date.