(Below in italics is from the 2004 East Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
John Goodwin House. 1-story front gable Craftsman house with exposed rafter tails, 3-over-1 and 4-over-1 vertical sash windows, and an entrance porch with battered brick post. Vinyl siding. 1930 CD: John W. Goodwin, occupant (salesman, Elliott Furniture Co.). 1940 CD: Addie Goodwin owner/occupant. The house has a long rear addition and apparently serves as an annex to Mt. Calvary Church next door.