(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
A one-story, front-gable Craftsman bungalow, this house is three bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding, and an asphalt-shingled roof punctured by a tall exterior brick chimney. It has an engaged front porch supported by battered wood posts on painted brick piers with concrete caps and has a modern replacement rail. There is a large rectangular vent in the front gable, which is lined with knee brackets. The windows are replacement one-over-one vinyl windows throughout. The earliest known resident of the house is Edward Herman (lithographer) in 1915.