This two-story, front-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with a nearly full-width, one-story, front-gabled porch and a one-story, gabled rear ell. The house has a painted brick pier-and-curtain-wall foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and three brick chimneys. An original three-light-over-three-panel, Craftsman-style door remains centered on the façade. The porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers and retains an original wood railing between the piers. Other Craftsman features include knee braces in the gable ends. County tax records date the house to 1925; the earliest known occupant is Thomas Charleston (laborer) in 1925.