508 OTTAWA AVE.
This two-story house has a clipped front gable. It is a two-bay, double-pile house with little ornament, but retains much of its original exterior fabric including wood weatherboards throughout and friezeboards between the floors and beadboard in the soffits. It stands on a rise above Ottawa Avenue supported by a stuccoed brick foundation and has an asphalt-shingled roof. Tax records indicate that the house was constructed in 1920. However, the earliest known resident of the house is Don V. Burke (confectioner) from 1924 to1939.