This one-story, clipped-front-gabled bungalow is three bays wide and four-pile, with an enclosed rear hip-roofed porch on the northwest corner. It has a projecting gabled bay on the right side of the façade and shallow projecting gabled bays on the east and west elevations. The house has a brick foundation, molded wood weatherboards, and two interior, corbelled brick chimneys. It retains six-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows, paired on the facade and side gables. The original, fifteen-light French door is sheltered by a hip-roofed porch supported by grouped square posts on brick piers with an original wood railing. The porch is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. Craftsman-style purlins remain in the gables. The earliest known occupant is Hosea Barbee (house mover) in 1925.
Shed, c. 1930 – Small front-gabled shed, barely visible from street.