This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a side-gabled ell on the east elevation, an attached carport on the west elevation, and a gabled rear ell on the northwest corner. The house has a painted brick foundation, vinyl siding, and two interior brick chimneys. The six-over-six and six-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows have been boarded over throughout. There is a low projecting gable supported by knee braces over the front door, which has also been boarded over. An aluminum awning on decorative metal posts shelters the front porch, which has a brick foundation, brick stair and knee walls, a concrete slab floor, and metal railing. A small, gabled roof shelters an entrance on the west elevation. This roof is connected to a low gabled carport supported by square posts. County tax records date the building to 1938; the earliest known occupant is William H. Curry (barber, Cosmopolitan Barber Shop) in 1940.