This one-story, hip-roofed bungalow is three bays wide and triple-pile. The house has been altered with the addition of stucco to the foundation, walls, and interior chimney, over the original brick and wood weatherboards. The house does retain original two-over-two, double-hung wood sash windows. The fullwidth, front-gabled front porch is supported by decorative metal posts with a metal railing on a concrete slab floor. A concrete retaining wall extends across the front of the lot and a brick stair leads to the front walk. The earliest known occupant is Abram F. McJett (tobacco worker) in 1930.
Garage, c. 1930 – Front-gabled, frame one-car garage has stuccoed walls matching the house, but
retains weatherboards in the front gable.