(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the left side and a shed-roofed addition beside the ell. The house has a hip-roofed front porch supported by tapered wood posts. It has been covered with vinyl siding and has vinyl replacement windows. The original front door remains, a one-pane-over-two-panel wood door with matching sidelights and transom.
The earliest known occupants include Francis Pendergraph, A. T. Pendergraph (grocer), D. F. Pendergraph (worker, Southern Express Company), and H. A. Pendergraph in 1911.