This one-story, hip-roofed Ranch house is two bays wide and triple-pile with a projecting, hip-roofed bay on the left side of the façade. The house has a continuous brick foundation and veneer, vinyl windows, including corner windows on the rear corners, and a prominent exterior brick chimney on the northeast corner. A front porch on the right end of the façade has been enclosed with jalousie windows and a modern storm door. A brick planter extends across the left side of the façade beneath the picture window. There is a decorative “W” in the brickwork of the chimney and the earliest known occupant is Andrew C. Whisenton in 1955.