This one-and-a-half story, clipped side-gabled house is three bays wide and double-pile with a shedroofed rear addition on the northwest corner. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding and windows, and an exterior brick chimney on the east elevation. The gabled front porch is supported by replacement vinyl posts and has a vaulted ceiling, concrete floor, and brick stairs flanked by brick knee walls with concrete caps. The house retains an original eight-light-over-two-panel front door with five-light textured glass sidelights and four-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows on either side of the chimney. A low stone retaining wall extends across the front and east sides of the house, abutting the house at the chimney. The building appears on the 1937 Sanborn map; the earliest known occupant is J. Lindsay Eason (education director) in 1940.