This two-story, hip-roofed duplex is four bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a stuccoed foundation, asbestos siding, two interior brick chimneys, and two-over-two, double-hung wood sash windows on the second floor. First floor windows have been boarded over. A hip-roofed dormer is centered on the façade and has a pair of four-light casement windows. The two-story front porch is supported by original wood posts and has beadboard ceilings and an original wood railing on the second floor. The earliest known occupant is Frank Jones (cement finisher) in 1930.