This two-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a one-story, shed-roofed addition across the rear. The house has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, two interior brick chimneys, and replacement windows throughout. The clipped-gabled front porch is supported by decorative metal posts on painted brick piers with a metal railing running between them. The porch has a painted brick foundation and partially painted stone knee walls on either side of the brick stair. A small, gabled porch on the east elevation is supported by decorative metal posts. A gable centered on the façade and the clipped gabled porch both have vinyl-covered knee braces. A metal carport has been attached to the rear of the house. A stone wall with integrated stone stair extends across the front of the property and abuts a concrete retaining wall on the east side of the lot. The earliest known occupant is Geneva M. Mebane (clerk, N C Mutual Life Insurance Company) in 1930.