This one-story, side-gabled house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a full-width front gable and a hip-roofed bay window toward the rear of the east elevation. The house has a brick foundation, one interior and one exterior brick chimney, aluminum siding, and four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style wood sash windows. A picture window on the right side of the façade is flanked by two-over-one, double-hung wood sash windows. A projecting, front-gabled entrance bay on the left end of the facade has paired windows and a solid, three-light door. There are exposed eaves and knee braces in the gable ends. An aluminum awning shelters the concrete front stoop and stair, each with a metal railing. There is a gabled rear ell on the southwest corner and the shed-roofed porch east of the ell has been enclosed with six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows. The earliest known occupant is Eula W. Perry (domestic) in 1935; county tax records confirm the 1935 construction date.